Sunday 12 January 2014

A Big Hello….

Hello!
I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while, and with New Year resolutions already starting to fade, I thought what better time to bite the bullet?
So, a little bit about me… I'm a thirty something ex cabin crew, new City worker. I've been married for just under a year and I love to buy make up. Not just a little bit. I mean like a lot!!

I love to travel and see amazing places, New York and Lake Como being very close to my heart, and at some point, myself and the hubby will start to get through our bucket list we have made! We've made a promise that we won't keep going back to Florida - although this year we HAVE to to see the new part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. (They're building Diagon Alley and connecting Universal Islands and Universal Studio's with the Hogwarts Express. Now tell me who would not be excited about that?!!)

So that's probably some of the things that you'll see me posting about on here - please bare with me while I get my bearings and learn to use this site, hubby's camera, and basically anything connected to blogging. This is all brand new to me!!

What sort of things would you like to hear about? Please let me know, follow and comment. I look forward to seeing all your suggestions and making new friends
 xxx




1 comment:

  1. Great blog so far - great tips looking forward to reading more and sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think and will read every one!! xxx