Tuesday 4 February 2014

Mac Pro Shaping powder in Emphasize





Hi lovelies!! 
You may have noticed from the last couple of posts that I've had a little revamp - all down to a gorgeous friend of mine who is a whizz with all this technical stuff and knows quite a bit about marketing. I would highly recommend her any day!! So over the next few weeks there will be small tweaks as we have a play and get things just right. I'm so grateful for her help!! Here is the link to her blog and details. 

How are we all? I'm back with another Mac post. This is a brand new product to me, and first Pro one too. If any of you are partial to a beauty YouTuber watch, you may already be aware of an absolute gem, Jaclyn Hill. I absolutely adore her video's and it's mainly down to her that my wish list is a little ridiculous!! (OK, I know what you're thinking - a lot ridiculous!!)

Without further ado, I introduce to you the Mac Pro Sculpting powder in Emphasize. It comes in the pan ready to go straight into the blush pro palette. 'A micro-fine shaping powder formulated with soft focus technology that accents and emphasizes the planes of the face. More subtle than many highlighters.' I have been using this to set my concealer under my eyes so it gives a really soft highlight without having to go crazy with a more pigmented highlighter. I have to be careful with this and really don't need a lot to set, otherwise I can start to look a little cakey in my fine lines - I no longer have youth on my side!!
On the other hand I have only tried this with my Mac Select Moisture Cover so it may just be that I need to play around with the powder and different concealers, but it's still a product that I like and will continue to use.

The Mac Pro Sculpting powders are available from Pro Stores and online and are £15.50 for 6g

What powders have you tried and what concealers do you recommend?
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Butterfly Marketing6 February 2014 at 21:32

    Wow thank you hun and what a great post loving all the reads and great re-vamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think and will read every one!! xxx