Sunday 2 February 2014

Mac Magnetic Nude Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Fairly Precious





Fairly Precious -left. Soft and Gentle - right


Hello lovelies!! 
I promise I will get better at posting and not bombard you on a Sunday!! I'm learning new things (like you can schedule a post, amazing!) and have bought a nifty little SD card cable for my iPad so that I can learn to write on the journey to/from work instead of trying to sleep and being scared of being snapped and posted on Sleepy Commuters!! 

This week I'm excited about this product - I'm a massive Skinfinish fan anyway and Soft & Gentle has been a constant in my make up bag for a few years. I missed the boat with the 2012 Glamour Daze collection of skin finishes - if anyone has Whisper of Gilt I'm sooo jealous!! 

With this collection, Superb makes a comeback whilst Magnetic Appeal and Fairly precious are new (and limited edition! Does anyone else always fall in love with limited editions or is it just me?!) 
Fairly Precious is described as a 'peach with dimensional pearly green' and I felt it was the best colour for me. The liquid-powder texture is just gorgeous and the embossed 3D design really makes them look special and appealing. It blends easily onto the skin and can be used to add just a little shimmer, where as on me it adds colour and highlight. It wears really well and I just love!! 

If you're quick, you may still be able to get them online, but visit your local Mac counter to have a look. 
These little gems are £22 for a 9g compact. 

What skinfinishes have you tried and what would you recommend? 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think and will read every one!! xxx