Monday 3 February 2014

Illamasqua Cream Blush - revisited




Hello all!!
After falling in love with the cream blush in Rude, I went online whilst the sale was still live and grabbed myself Dixie. When I received the lovely little package at work i was dubious to begin with - they looked so similar I thought I was going to be disappointed. How wrong I was when I got home to swatch them side by side!!

I first swatched Dixie on the top of my arm, and straight away you can see that its darker and more coral than the warm pink Rude. Neither on them compromise on pigment and I really look forward to wearing them a lot more!! I didn't hesitate in going straight to it for good colour to compliment a smokey eye look at the weekend!!

I think you can really see the difference in the colour from my first post between the two, and I'm really pleased with both.

What last minute sale finds did you get and what new collections are you looking forward to trying? I have my eye on Illamasqua's Valentines Collection I'm The One
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think and will read every one!! xxx